Related SGML/XML Links
- SGML home page
- Information on SGML. See the software
section for a plethora of useful tools.
- W3 page
- General information on Web-related standards and technology.
Specifically, see the XML page.
- Jim Clark's Home page
- A publically available SGML parser (with source code)
used as the basis of our system.
- Editing SGML mode for emacs.
is an major-mode for Emacs for editing SGML documents and DTD
files. We will prepare bindings for the S-specific elements/tags
for this and ESS
is a mode for editing HTML documents with support for
customization the known tags, etc.
- Emacs mode
for editing DTDs
- This contains support for editing DTDs in emacs and
an Elisp function for
generating a TAGS file for DTDs for easy location of
definitions within DTDs.
(Note that this function is currently case sensitive
and ENTITY and ELEMENT keywords must be capitalized
in order to be recognized in the command.)
But then Esc-. <tag-name> will jump to the spot.
Last modified: Fri Oct 2 18:02:43 EDT 1998